Are you having trouble hearing conversations in noisy places or quiet rooms? Sound amplifier apps could be the answer to your problem. These sound amplification apps use your phone and headphones to amplify sound, making it easier for those with hearing difficulties to hear better.
In this article, we will discuss sound amplifier apps available on Android and iPhone devices, such as Google LLC’s Sound Amplifier app and ExSilent’s HearYouNow app. We will also look at their features and how they can help people with hearing problems.
After reading this article, you’ll learn about:
- 11 sound amplifier apps for teachers
- 3 other ways of boosting sound →
With these top-tier sound booster apps designed to boost the volume on both Android and iOS devices, you can now enjoy a more enhanced audio experience.
Here’s a list of sound amplifier apps, which i recommend to use.
|App||Why Choose It|
|1. Sound Amplifier by Mighty Fine Apps LLC →|
|2. Volume Boost →|
|3. Sound Amplifier by Google LLC →|
|4. HearYouNow →|
|5. Speaker Boost →|
|6. AmpMe →|
|7. Bass Booster →|
|8. Precise Volume →|
|9. Super Volume Booster →|
10. Wavelet →
|11. Poweramp Equalizer →|
Now let’s take a closer look to each app.
1. Sound Amplifier by Mighty Fine Apps LLC (Android and IOS)
Sound Amplifier is an app for iPhone and Android that helps you to hear better. It makes sound louder and helps get rid of extra noise. You can connect your regular headphones to use it. You can also customize sound settings, so you can hear conversations clearly, like when talking on the phone or listening to lectures. This is a helpful tool, especially for people with hearing difficulties.
Teachers can use sound amplifier app to easily engage with their students. With sound amplifier, they can have clear sound quality and reduce background noise, making it easier for students to follow lectures and discussions. The sound amplification feature allows teachers to adjust the sound level of different voices so that all voices in the classroom are heard and understood clearly.
- Easily adjusts sound level of different voices
- Reduces background noise
- Customize sound settings for better sound quality
- Amplifies sound to up to 100x louder
- Can use existing headphones
- Protects hearing with Loudness protect
- Fast and friendly support
Sound Amplifier is an essential app for anyone looking to enhance sound quality on their phone. It offers sound amplification, noise reduction, sound customization, and protection, so you can hear conversations clearly even in noisy environments.
2. Volume Boost (Android and IOS)
Volume Boost is a sound amplifier app for iPhone and Android. It uses the latest sound technology to make the sound louder. It also helps you hear better and can adjust to how your ears work. You need a headset to use it, and it will help boost sound, filter out noise, change depending on the environment, amplify quiet sounds without losing volume, and can even work with Bluetooth headsets or AirPods.
Teachers could benefit from this app by being able to hear their students more easily in the classroom.
- Easy sound amplification
- Background noise filtering
- Automatic sound adjustment based on individual hearing specifics
- Ability to adjust sound depending on the environment
- Maximum sound amplification up to 30 dB with use of a wired headset
- Amplification of sound even at low volume without losing sound quality overall.
- Support for Bluetooth headsets and AirPods
Volume Boost sound amplifier app can be a great tool to help teachers better hear their students in the classroom. It features sound amplification, noise filtering, sound adjustment based on individual hearing specifics, the ability to adjust sound depending on the environment and more.
3. Sound Amplifier by Google LLC (Android)
Sound Amplifier is an app that makes sound easier to hear. It can help people who have a hard time hearing. Teachers can use it with their Android phone and headphones to reduce noise and make it easier to understand conversations, TV shows, or lectures.
The app also lets teachers adjust sound for each ear, so they can better hear students in the classroom. They can also use the app to turn sound amplifier on and off easily with a gesture or Quick Settings. Sound Amplifier is available for devices running Android 8.1 and later.
- Reduce unwanted noise to recognize speech better.
- Focus on a speaker’s voice in noisy environments with conversation mode. (Available for Pixel 3 and above.)
- Listen to conversations, TV, or lectures. For audio sources that are farther away, Bluetooth headphones are recommended. (Bluetooth headphones might have delayed sound transmission.)
- Personalize your listening experience for surrounding conversation or media playing on your device. You can reduce noise or boost low frequency, high frequency, or quiet sounds. Set your preferences for both ears, or separately for each ear.
- Turn sound Amplifier on and off using the accessibility button, a gesture, or Quick Settings.
4. HearYouNow App (IOS)
HearYouNow is an app that can make sound louder. It uses the sound from your phone and headphones to help people who have trouble hearing. You can adjust the sound for different places, like a quiet room or a loud party.
Teachers can use it to help students with hearing problems hear better in class. It can also be used at home or in public, so you can hear better when talking to people. It’s free and easy to use, so it’s worth trying out if sound is an issue for you.
- Simple and intuitive interface
- High performance sound quality, using ExSilent filtering and amplification techniques
- Adjustable volume per ear
- Playback functionality that allows users to replay the last 20 seconds of a missed part of a conversation
- Visual sound map that shows sound source locations in real-time.
HearYouNow is a sound amplifier app that can help people with hearing issues hear better. It uses your phone and headphones to amplify sound, so you can hear conversations better in noisy places or quiet rooms. With adjustable volume per ear, you can tailor sound performance for any environment.
5. Speaker Boost (Android and IOS)
Speaker Boost is an app that can be used to make sound louder on your phone. It can help you hear music, games, phone calls and messages better. You don’t need to open the app—just swipe a button in the notification bar and sound will get louder.
There are also special settings that teachers can adjust to customize sound for different types of audio.
- Easy sound boost with just one tap
- Adjust sound settings for different audio types
- Shortcut in the notification bar for sound adjustment
Overall, Speaker Boost is a great sound amplifier app that can help you make your sound louder and better. It’s easy to use and has great features, so give it a try!
Additional Note: For sound professionals and sound engineers, the app offers advanced sound frequencies and sound equalizers to customize sound levels. It provides a range of options, so you can create sound mixes to suit your needs. You can also save sound profiles for later use.
6. AmpMe (Android and IOS)
AmpMe is an app that can make sound louder. It has been downloaded by 20 million people and is a great way to listen to music with friends. Teachers can use this sound amplifier app in the classroom for videos or to share songs with students. Download it today for the best sound experience! With AmpMe, sound will never be the same again.
AmpMe sound amplifier is available for both iPhone and Android devices, so it’s easy to use no matter what device you have. With its innovative features, sound can be increased in limited devices and multiple devices can view videos simultaneously. Plus, AmpMe has great collaborative features.
- Increase sound on limited devices
- Watch videos simultaneously on multiple devices
- Create collaborative sound compilations with friends
- Download for free in either the App Store or Google Play.
If you’re looking for an easy and convenient way to amplify sound in your classroom, AmpMe sound amplifier is the perfect app for you.
7. Volume Booster: Sound Booster (IOS)
The Bass Booster App is a sound amplifier app for iPhone and Android. It uses special technology to make the sound from any pair of headphones louder, with different sound effects like dubstep and pop.
Teachers can use this app to make their music sound better and more exciting, by changing the settings with 8 or 16 bands to create their own sound equalizer.
- 3D sound system
- Patent sound technology
- 29 handcrafted EQ presets
- Custom Equalizer with 8 or 16 bands to create sound equalizers
- No fee required
The Bass Booster app is the perfect sound amplifier app for teachers who want to make their music sound better. With its special sound technology and customizable settings, the sound from any pair of headphones can sound better and more exciting. Teacher should take advantage of this sound amplifier app to make their music sound its best.
TIP: Make sure to buy compatible headphones for your sound amplifier app. They need to be compatible with the Bass Booster App in order to get the full sound experience.
8. Precise Volume (Android)
Precise Volume is an app that can make sound louder and better. It has sound profiles for music and movies, so it makes sound sound like you’re in a theater or office. You can also set up the headphone volume limit to protect your ears. It works with Android phones 4.0 and newer, so teachers can use it too.
- Sound profiles for music and movies
- Customizable sound schemes
- Sound amplifier
- Sound booster
- Increase the volume limit
- Headphone volume limit to protect hearing
- Surround sound effect
- Free with an option to upgrade for more features and ad removal
9. Super Volume Booster (Android)
Super Volume Booster is an app for Android phones that helps make sound louder. It can increase sound by up to 40%. Teachers could use this app to make their voice sound louder when teaching classes.
This sound amplifier app also features an equalizer that allows teachers to adjust sound levels for each frequency range. This feature allows teachers to customize sound output as needed, whether it’s for a large auditorium or a small classroom. Additionally, Super Volume Booster includes a bass booster, so teachers can add more depth and resonance to their voice when addressing students.
- Boost sound level up to 40%
- Equalizer sound levels for each frequency range
- Bass Booster
- Media Player
- Sound amplifier app works with all media players and audio streams
Super Volume Booster is an excellent sound amplifier app that teachers can use to make their voice sound louder while teaching classes. With its sound boosting, equalizing, and bass boosting capabilities, teachers can easily adjust sound output to suit their needs. This sound amplifier app is available for free on the Android platform.
10. Wavelet (Android and IOS)
Wavelet is an app for iPhones and Androids that amplifies sound from headphones. It adjusts sound to make it sound better and louder. Teachers can use Wavelet to make their teaching sound clearer and more audible. The app is free, but some features need to be bought with money.
- A large sound library of sound optimizations for popular headphones
- Increase sound volume and restores the balance between left and right channels
- Can adjust sound to make it sound better and louder
- Free to download, with some features requiring an in-app purchase
11. Poweramp Equalizer (Android and IOS)
Poweramp Equalizer is a sound amplifier app available for iPhone and Android. It allows teachers to adjust sound levels up to 32 bands with a preamp that can make any sound more clear. Settings can be saved as presets and turned on or off depending on the device.
- Adjust sound levels up to 32 bands
- Preamp for clear sound
- Save sound settings as presets
- Playback of Hi-res tracks on Samsung devices may be problematic.
Overall, Poweramp Equalizer is a sound amplifier app that provides teachers with the ability to adjust sound levels and clarity to make any sound more listenable. It comes with a range of features that can make sound management in the classroom easier.
Struggling to find your voice in a crowded room? Looking for ways to up the ante on volume and make sure everyone is hearing you loud and clear? Here are some solutions that may provide just the boost of confidence you need.
1. VLC for Android
VLC for Android takes your audio and video experience to the next level with its built-in equalizer. This remarkable feature allows users to boost volume beyond 100%, ensuring sound that is tailored specifically to their needs – all without affecting other apps or system sounds.
2. Purchase a Bluetooth Speaker
Take your tunes with you wherever life takes you! Bluetooth Speaker can keep the music playing for up to 10 hours on just one charge. Plus, it’s compatible with all modern devices making it an ideal portable accessory that clips easily onto any backpack or belt loop.
3. Clean Out Your Speakers
Keep your audio quality crisp by regularly cleaning the protective mesh or grille covering speakers. Carrying a phone in pockets can cause dust and debris to build up, which reduces maximum volume levels. A quick fix is just around the corner with some compressed air, isopropyl alcohol & Q-tips – all perfect ingredients for crystal clear sound.
OR, yiu may just use a physical voice amplifier. In the video below, we review the 9 best teacher amplifiers. Check it out, it’s really entertaining 😉
- 18 Lessons to Teach the Science of Sound
- Science Experiments to Explore Sound for Kids
- 14 Phenomenal Phonics Activities for Preschoolers
Using sound amplifier apps is a great way for teachers to get their message across effectively, without having to shout. There are plenty of sound booster apps available on both iOS and Android devices that can help amplify sound in the classroom or any other environment where volume needs boosting. Whether you want an app with advanced features like equalizers or something more basic, there’s sure to be one out there that meets your needs. With these sound amplifying solutions at your fingertips, it’ll never be too hard for students to hear what you have to say!
- 14 Science Experiments for Middle School — Unlock the Wonders of The World in Your Classroom - February 18, 2023
- 11 Sound Amplifier Apps For Teachers To Boost Volume On iPhone & Android Devices - January 26, 2023
- 7 Creative Valentine’s Day Poster Ideas to Make Your Space Feel More Festive - January 11, 2023